- 6.1 // Intro: "goal-driven" wine drinking (2:26)
- 6.2 // How to buy wine in a wine store (3:48)
- 6.3 // How to buy wine in a restaurant (6:43)
- 6.4 // Essential wine gear and how to use it: refrigeration (3:12)
- 6.5 // Essential wine gear and how to use it: the wine key (4:19)
- 6.6 // Essential wine gear and how to use it: glassware (4:16)
- 6.7 // Apply: open some bottles at home (0:48)
- 7.1 // Intro: experiencing common (and uncommon) grapes (1:32)
- 7.2 // How to see wine (3:19)
- 7.3 // How to smell wine (4:56)
- 7.4 // How to taste wine (7:13)
- 7.5 // The most common white wine grapes (part 1) (5:42)
- 7.6 // The most common white wine grapes (part 2) (4:12)
- 7.7 // The most common red wine grapes (part 1) (7:11)
- 7.8 // The most common red wine grapes (part 2) (6:15)
- 7.9 // Apply: host a tasting (0:58)
With Wine Primer, you get...
✅ 2+ hours of self-paced video lessons available 24/7
✅ Lifetime access to all course material (hosted on Teachable learning platform)
✅ Helpful bonus links and other resources
✅ Personalized course certificate
And you avoid...
❌ Feeling anxious about ordering wine in a restaurant
❌Feeling overwhelmed walking into a wine store
❌Boring wine educational resources
❌Overpaying to learn the fundamentals
Designed specifically for the beginner
Wine Primer contains over 2 hours of the most need-to-know stuff about wine, and presents it in a linear way so it's easy and fun to learn.
Educational and entertaining
When I started learning wine, I really struggled to find good material that both taught me something and kept my interest. Wine Primer is the course I wish existed when I got started. Allow me to spare you from learning things the hard, boring way.
Self-paced and available 24/7
Learn at your own pace using Teachable's easy-to-use course interface. Invite friends over and open a bottle of wine to make learning a group affair.